Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Sending you a squeeze

NEW BLOG ADDRESS
PLEASE FOLLOW ME --->

I'm back with another lemonade themed card.  I used some Chickaniddy paper (you know I must love it if it is over a year old and I still have some ;) - I'm very good at purging)

I paired it up with the Mason Jar die and Mason Jar Stamp set by My Favorite Things.


I die cut the jar out of white cardstock and pattern paper and just paper pieced.  The lemons were fussy cut from some of the pattern paper.  I then stamped a heart  and created a little lable for the straw using some stamps from the Soda Pop stamp set by My Favorite Things


Playing along with the sketch from:
The City Crafter Challenge - to incorporate fruit

Also: 

And finally (which is not a challenge for me!  Love everything about die cutting and fussy cutting)

9 comments:

Jeanne said...

Sweet! Great colors and theme. I like the paper that looks like distressed wood. Fun card!

Karen Day said...

Really gorgeous card, Laurel!

Stella said...

Wow!!! I am in awe. This is such a fab taken on our theme. And screaming summer. I am so looking forward to sunny days:) Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

laurie said...

What a fun design! Makes me feel like summer. Thanks for sharing at The Paper Players!

Nance Leedy said...

Such a pretty collage card--love the bright and happy shades of yellow. A great layout with the angled elements and the stitching is such a fun detail...Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh your card is wonderful!! I love the design and the sentiment is brilliant! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

Marina said...

Great design and lovely zingy colours. Thanks for joining in at City Crafter.

Crystal Komara said...

Laurel - this card just makes me smile and leaves me wanting summer to come! The lemonade theme is just adorable! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! Crystal

Leigh Penner said...

Very pretty take on the inspiration photo!

01 09 10