Friday, March 17, 2017

Hooray... it's your birthday

I created another birthday card... who knows maybe I will pass them out to my students again.

For this card I used the Hooray collection by My Mind's Eye. I paired it up with the Biggest Birthday Ever die set from Stampin' UP! ) I used the cone to create a birthday hat.  I then fussy cut one of the bursts in the pattern paper to create a pom pom and then stapled it on.


Before mounting the hat on foam squares I stamped a sentiment from the Endless Birthday Wishes stamp set.  

Playing along with the: 


4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh my gosh, this is one fantastic birthday card! That paper is amazing. So bright and fun! I adore your party hat. Great just of the burst and the way you attached it. ;) So much fun on a card. Thanks for sharing, oh Queen of pattern paper, you! :)

~amy~ said...

This is awesome!

Michelle said...

What a fun card, Laurel! It makes me happy just looking at it. :-) Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

Betty said...

Super cool birthday card, Laurel. Great job. Thanks for playing along with us at the FUSION card challenge and hope to see you again.

01 09 10