Sunday, February 19, 2017

Tea-rrific cards

NEW BLOG ADDRESS!
PLEASE FOLLOW ME --->

I played with my Tealightful collection by Pebbles again and created a couple of cards.  Can never have enough tea ;) 



First up is this one.  The stack of cups is the March SOTM (Tea-rrific) by Close to My Heart.  I of course paper pieced them.

I stitched on one of the die cuts from the Tealightful collection then mounted my tea cups on foam squares.

I am playing along with this sketch:


Next up, once again I used the Tea-rrific March SOTM by CTMH and paired it with a die from Echo Park.

I paper pieced the cup and the flower from the stamp set, then added a little 'tag' which is cut from the pattern paper.  Of course mounted on foam squares.  The die cut in the background is from the Tealightful collection.

Once again playing along with the Fusion challenge:

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

I love these Laurel!!!

01 09 10