Saturday, February 25, 2017

Spring (hopefully ;) )

I used my Simple Life by Pebbles collection again.  We have had a few teaser days of what felt like spring... and it got me in the mood :) Of course, I had to use my Chicken Wire die... I'm a sucker for chicken wire.

I paired it up with some Papertrey Ink stamp sets (Garden Variety, Garden Variety 2 and Year of Flowers Titles).  I then tucked in some May Arts Burlap ribbon and finally finished it off with a Silhouette sentiment.  The watering can is mounted on foam squares.

Here is what inspired the colors and of course the spring theme: 



3 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Man, oh man, how I LOVE this, Laurel! I am so in the mood for spring, too, and you perfectly captured it with this sweet garden design! LOVE the texture from the chicken wire, burlap, and twine. And LOVE the layered images! So, so, SO sweet!

Donna Schnees said...

Love the burlap and the colors are perfect for spring! TFS!!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

What a beautiful creation! I love the burlap and chicken wire paired with the seed packet, gardening gloves and watering can, the perfect depiction of spring. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

01 09 10