Saturday, February 18, 2017

Inspiration exists...

NEW BLOG ADDRESS, PLEASE FOLLOW -->

While the stuff was still all over my desk I mean since inspiration struck... actually my mojo must be back more than ever, instead of falling asleep right away last night... my mind was creating this, LOL!

I used the Playful Palette from Stampin' UP! once again.  This time I paired it with a few different stamp sets. The main ones are the Friendship Jar and Friendship Jar Fillers from Papertrey Ink


I then stamped a sentiment from the Empowered Words set by Unity. The hashtag words are from the set Bossy by Butterfly Reflections Ink.  I then added some 'paint drops' from the DIY set by Precious Remembrance.  Finally topped with a die cut sentiment from Simon Says.

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Laurel, I love THIS!

Audrey Pettit said...

Amazing, Laurel! This ROCKS! Such a brilliant combination of stamps here, and I adore your paper piecing! I think this should be framed!

01 09 10