Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Congrats on your new roost

NEW BLOG ADDRESS
PLEASE FOLLOW ME --->

I really love the new Simple Life collection by Pebbles it just makes my heart happy... I think I was a farm girl in my former life ;) 

I paired it up with my Chicken Wire die by MFT and the On the Farm stamp set by Papertrey Ink.  I created the box using the Box die from Neat and Tangled ( I have a brand new one for sale too... $17 includes shipping to you!)


I then die cut a chicken using the On the Farm die from Papertrey Ink. The home tag was created from the pattern paper.



4 comments:

Tara said...

This is beautiful and adorable! Fabulous job!

Danni Reid said...

Love this so very much❤

Judy Woodland said...

What a pretty card. I love the collage-y feel. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at Just Us Girls!

Audrey Pettit said...

I am a bit of a farm girl, too! LOVE!!

01 09 10